Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Detail

Thumbelina detail ©Sterling Inc.

Sometimes I appreciate the smallest parts on my paintings the most.  And most often its because this tiny spot was just a happy accident, a splash of just the right color and texture at the right spot.  Which makes you think of all the time you spent on the huge rest of the painting, ha!  And I also wonder if I'm the only one noticing it.  I bet you know what I'm talking about fellow artists!

I've decided to dedicate a part of my Tuesdays for blogging!  I just noticed that this is my 101st blog post since I started blogging in August 2008.  So it's about time I get a little more active here, so expect to see something new in here every Tuesday, whether it's just some rambling thoughts on this'n'that or a bunch of new images I'm excited to share with you!

So, Happy Tuesday!

Ps. A week ago Rás1Radio aired an interview with me, you can listen to it here (it's in Icelandic, so if you don't speak the language you might enjoy what might seems to be 40 minutes of random letters and long words spoken with my odd voice (it's so weird to hear your voice in the radio!) mixed with the music I chose for the show ;)

No comments: