Thursday, May 8, 2014

Town Festival Stamps 2014 - released today!

Today is a big day, cause today is the release day for the second set of stamps I did for The Iceland Post!  It's been a long process and purely a joyful process! I've learned so much and I'm really grateful to have been given this opportunity.  It was quite the challenge to capture the heart of the festivals onto the tiny little stamps, but I really enjoyed to get to know all the towns a little better. And yet again I had the pleasure of working with the always awesome Helga at SoupDesign who helped me with the design process.

For this set of stamps, the Iceland Post decided to also have stamps available for Europe and outside of Europe.  Here and here you can see the first set of the Town Festival Stamps, and here you can purchase the 2014 stamps! 

Soooo.....START WRITING THOSE LETTERS!







No comments: