Friday, August 9, 2013

Sweet Summer - second half

Back in reality after a really, and I mean really nice summer vacation.  Although I love being on a vacation and away from the things you normally need to do every day, I celebrate the daily routine that comes with longer shadows, wind and rain, candle light and home made meals.

I haven't said goodbye to summer yet though for this weekend it'll be it's grand finale when I go on a three day hike with a group of mighty fine ladies.  Wish me luck will you?

Here are just a few photos from the second half of the summer.  


Could this be any nicer?

A hike above Seyðisfjörður

Mr. & Mrs's Einsdæmi/Seyðisfjörður

I payed the room's rent in Einsdæmi/Seyðisfjörður by leaving the owners
this painting - in the hopes of them being willing to have us over many,
many more times in the future ;)

The three striped cousins above beautiful Borgarfjörður Eystri

Dagur & Lára in Jökulsárlón

Sunset at Jökulsárlón; No words - or filters needed 

And this little lady turned FIVE and got a big girls bike!
pssst...if you want to follow me on Instagram I'm here!

No comments: