Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Painting and preparing for Summer

I've said it before, but every time I get the opportunity to do a city-scape painting, I jump to the chance.  My husbands sister got married earlier this month and the family gave her and her hubby this painting.  I especially love doing a painting for someone I know and I really enjoyed making this one here called "Samferða", guess I'd translate it in English as "Together" which I think fits pretty well for the occasion. 

- Samferða -

This Winter was a bit too long for my taste.  I've thought like a million times since March that Summer was just around the corner.  Well, it never was....till now!  ...I think.  I was just browsing through some photos from last Summer, just to prepare myself for what is about to come, like;

...biking...

...hiking...

...hiking with chardonnay and mittens...

...kayaking...

...drawing...

...waking up in a tent...

 ...and of course jumping (I'm really the worst jumper).

No comments: